HILL PEOPLE GEAR Connor pocket / backpack and updated it for version 2. Version 2 is a dedicated backpack, although it still retains the tabs necessary to be used as a back pocket if so desired. The V2 Connor has the following features:
- Extremely load capable AHBC chassis allows for an optional belt and also carries very comfortably in shoulder only mode.
- Large main dimensional pocket fully lined with First Spear's 6/12 PALS cut velcro loop fabric lets you create whatever organizational system you want.
- Center zip outer pocket with stretchy tweave fabric on the outside expands as you stuff it.
- Twin outer mesh pockets on either side of the center zip. Sized to take a bike bottle size bottle.
- Full height zippered spacer mesh pocket on the inside of the pack
- Hypalon compression wings have a 2 channel pals grid cut into them for additional pouches either inside or outside of the wings.
- Dual wand pockets are large enough to accept round or GI sized Nalgene bottles. will not accept a GI canteen cup
- Generously long bottom compression straps.
- Includes (2) ITW repair female SR buckles. This allows conversion of the straps from center pull to side pull.