In this basic cold weather wilderness survival course, Jason teaches you the 20% of cold-weather survival knowledge and skills that will help you in 80% of cold weather scenarios. Based on his Modern Survival Winter Skills course- better bring a change of dry clothes!
All food provided- bring your own gear.
- Folding Saw & Bucksaw
- 100ft cordage
- Heavy Tarp (Canvas or Oilskin)
- Emergency Tarp (5 x 7 space blanket)
- Tent Stakes
- Roll of Plastic (12x12 minimum)
- Compass with Notebook and Pencil
- Small First Aid Kit
- Large Roll Gorilla Tape
- Fire Kit (Ferro rod, lighter, fire starter)
- Steel Bottle and Cup
- Cook Pot (Bushpot)
- Change of clothing, extra socks (extra shoes to be kept in car)
- Sleeping Bag and a Wool Blanket