- Food, Basic Survival Gear and Camping Included in the cost.
- Class begins Friday night at 7pm sharp and ends Sunday by 11:45 AM.
- Bring whatever you want to camp with for the first night (Friday).
- Bring any special dietary needs, snacks or drinks you might want. We'll provide main meals.
- Bring your own .22 Long Rifle (Rimfire) with at least 400 rounds of ammo.
- Eye and Ear Protection Mandatory
Camping onsite and passing the class with at least an 80% is required to receive a Certificate and Patch. Expect strenuous hiking over hills to collect sticks repeatedly. Making multiple fires, sleeping on the ground and sharing resources with a partner.